Post Shoot Reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get close, capture real moments, and capture action or emotion? Explain how you dealt with these challenges.

It was really hard to go and take pictures for my first time because for me it was like I was taking pictures of people I don't know so it was kinda akward. Trying to get pictures of people in action or emotion is hard cause some students didn't want a picture taken so they'd find a way to move or get up.


2. What technical aspects of photography (focus, exposure, composition) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.

 I think I used focus most. I would try to focus only on one or two things or persons.
 

3. Explain how you attempted to use at least one of the advanced composition techniques you learned in class while shooting.



 

4. What would you do differently the next time you shoot to improve your photographs?
 I will get someone I feel more comfortable with as my partner and go to better classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment