Photo Manipulation and ethics

A. April fools day here is somewhat the same over there. The main points in this passage is how photographers use "photo shop" to make their pictures look completely different then what the picture was from when they took it. They crop out and add different things in the pictures and they fool people like that.


B. I Think it's unethical and acceptable. It's acceptable because it's cool to play with it like as making funny/good photos with Photo Shop. I don't think Photographers should use it to change their pictures to make something look better or badder than what it really is.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A. I think the teeth of the lady is unethical. They did a huge change in her teeth.

B.  I consider this photo as the least unethical because you really don't see the difference. I think it's not bad as others because there's not much to point out.

No comments:

Post a Comment