New Blog

This is one of my favorite picture because the point of view makes it really cool , it looks like he's going to land on the city. The mountain's look really cool at the background also.


This photo is one of my favorites out of all because it looks like the wall is somewhat shattered glass and the floor looks like water and the wall is reflecting on it.
This picture is one of my favorites because it looks like their coming out of the snow. And they look like their high in the sky and racing to get on the floor and it just looks like their popping out of the background.




The best song of 2010 would have to be the whole songs from Kush and OJ from Wiz Khalifa.

The best movie of 2010 for me is The book of Eli.

The Most important story of 2010 would the The Drug Cartels.

The most important person in 2010 would be my Mother.

The biggest person in 2010 is Katy Perry


 


1. Tell me what is the one thing that happened on your holiday that you will remember? It can be a trip, a family visit, a present, something fun.
Being with my Family in Laredo Texas and going to see  the border.

2. What are your resolutions for the 2011 year?
To make good choices and tell the truth to my mom and try to make her happy!(:


3. What are you looking forward to in 2011?
Going to see my family more often, softball, and six flags!
 


























.



No comments:

Post a Comment