My first Print

1.) Is anything in sharp focus?
Nope, I didn't really focus in my photo./:




a.) Describe what is in focus and what is not.
Nothing is in focus.


b.) If not in focus, state the cause.
I didn't focus it good on my camera.

2.) Is there good contrast? (Look for the blacks and whites in the photo)?

No my photo is really soft and blurry.

a.) If no, state the probable cause?
I didn't focus my camera the proper way.

3.) Are all the rules followed? (Is the photo candid? Does the subject fill the frame? Does the photo contain action? Does it follow composition rules? Does it show "academics"?)
Some of them are.

a.) If yes, explain what techniques were used and how you followed them in your photo.

Making sure someone was in action. I got enough room for the subject to fill the frame.

b.) If no, how will you correct this next time?
I will make sure it follows the composition rules.

4.) Is there yellowing or are there spots on the print?
No

a.) If yes, what caused it/them?

5.) Are there print rings or spots?
No

a.) If yes, state the probable cause.

6.) Are your negatives, contact sheet, test strip and print stored in your folder?
Yess

a.) If no, explain why.

No comments:

Post a Comment