B&W

1. I liked everything excpet they wern't colored photos.
The way he took the photos is really good too.
2. I like the one where the lion is on the slim tree, because it just looks like the lion doesnt have a way to get up there , sort of like they photoshoped it.
3. Look up the photographer –
a.     What kind of camera did he use?
he uses  a Pentax 67II with two fixed lenses
b.     What is his reason for taking the photos?
to take them of the animals before they are gone by humans.
c.     What is his hope by taking these types of photos?
To do a funraiser to save them.
d.     Find something he has to say about Africa and post the quote on your blog
"This world is under terrible threat, all of it caused by us. To me, every creature, human or nonhuman, has an equal right to live, and this feeling, this belief that every animal and I are equal, affects me every time I frame an animal in my camera. The photos are my elegy to these beautiful creatures, to this wrenchingly beautiful world that is steadily, tragically vanishing before our eyes."

4. Find one of his photos that you really like and post it on your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment